Monday, January 02, 2023

Today, I Write

 Today, I write about what I did this day to make it memorable. Perhaps not world shaking, perhaps not even meaningful in the grand scheme of things.  But I write.

Today I did laundry, preparing for the return to work on Tuesday.

Today I played video games, learning more about how the game is designed, how patterns are used in communication. 

Today I watched football, allowing the flow of the game to feed my emotions, to feel something 

Today, I stay up too late again reading the Wheel Of Time books series.  I started reading the series in the mid 1990’s when it first came out and have never finished it.  I would like to complete all 14 books by the end of winter.

Today I began thinking of planning motorcycle trips, or firearms training sessions, or firearms competitions throughout the year. 

Today was a good day.


- Will

No comments: