Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ontheroad Montana


Ontheroad Montana
Originally uploaded by kcsporttour
Sigh. I am in the hospital and the bike is wadded. Why? I hit a puddle and hydroplaned. Rather fun while it was happening but now I am bored. Details? OK. Saturday about 70 miles North of Miles City Montana I crashed. ER, CATscan and admission. Two broken pinkies, one cracked rib, light scratches on the left arm, and some good bruising to my left ribs.

Being kept for observation for a few days to be sure my guts don't fall out or something...

No complaints really!

Thanks to Jeff for getting all my crap gathered up and so on...

Thanks to Aerostich for saving my hide.

Thanks to Shoei for saving my Head.

Oh - "Hi Jim!!" this is as close to canada as i'll make it so I figured I should give you that shoutout now.

4 comments:

MTengr said...

So why didn't I hear of this right away? Can I help?
Where are you Billings or Miles City?

Unknown said...

Wow man, I'm so sorry to hear about this!! Get better soon and be sure to get back on the horse again soon!

Anonymous said...

Just got the email from Brick about your get off. Bikes can be replaced. Glad you're reasonably okay... and that your guts didn't fall out :-)

Get better soon!!!

Poolie from GA

Denise said...

Damn Will I hate to hear you totaled the bike but glad to hear you are okay. Let me know if you need anything.
Denise aka fz1grl