Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Un der Chickie en der yard, um, good!

Overland Park Code, 18.370.020 para. L says I have to have a special use permit to keep chickens. Shazbot. But fortunately, there's a Chicken Movment taking place:


And it's spreading to OP:


Bork Bork Bork!
Post a Comment