Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Video Recording Time for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Lot of questions about how long you can record on a cell phone - DSLR's are limited to file size (4gb) or 30 minutes (European directive).

So I'm sitting here testing apps and chatting with the wife, so I put the Note 9 on it's Spigen kickstand and have it record the kitchen floor, with the occasional cat or dog wander by.  There is apparently no European limit to the recording -- we're at 39 minutes so far -- and no file size limit.  I have 128GB on board, and a 256GB chip installed; I think I have the video set to record to the 256 MicroSD chip.

In a nutshell, I haven't found a hard limit to how long you can record with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9; I got bored and shut it down before I hit a limit.

No comments: