Sunday, October 23, 2005

Squared 5 - MPEG Streamclip for Mac OS X

Squared 5 - MPEG Streamclip for Mac OS X: "MPEG
Streamclip is an application that converts MPEG files (including transport streams) into muxed, demuxed, QuickTime, AVI and DV files with more than professional quality, so you can easily import them in Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro and Toast 6."

More importantly to me, I can rescue my old MPEG-1 home movies from 6 years ago and re-encode them to the latest standards for inclusion on my video blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out...

Link

Will England said...

Sweet! That saves some hassle there. Now, if I can automate Squared *and* quicktime, I can have a neat workflow. Drop the video in a folder, have it spit out the iPod ready clip.

My first clip is up at my other blog

Anonymous said...

Here is another app I ran across

Link